If you want to change the way your business operates, a key thing would be to keep up with technological changes and opt for efficiency boosts like Office 365 Migration. Office 365 is a state of the art enterprise IT environment that has the potential to change the way your business works. To know the details of why Office 365 Migration is gaining so much popularity, you should have a look at the valid points we have mentioned here.
- Cloud Access: The first thing that makes Office 365 migration a really smart idea is that it doesn’t need to be integrated with your company’s servers. You can directly integrate it with cloud and save the extra maintenance costs that you would have spent while associating it with local servers. Your data will be safe thanks to Office 365 Trust Center.
- Expansion Option: The thing we like best about this technological marvel is that it grows with the growth of your business. So, you only have to pay for what you are getting. If your organization is growing rapidly, you can opt to pay for the additional services and data storage that you require. OneDrive for Business is a perfect place to get a lot of space at reasonable costs and avoid the headache of purchasing hard drives.
- Easy Accessibility: Your employees or your colleagues will have the power to access company date from anywhere at any time. It will end up making them more productive as they would be able to work from home or on the go by using mobiles, tablets, and laptops. As the security measures are up to the mark, there is barely any scope for a cyber attack.
- One Time and Short Task: If you hire an expert like TechHeights to handle the migration process, it can be very easy, uncomplicated and swift no matter which storage tools you are using at the moment. It’s also a one-time task as Microsoft offers consistent updates to the technological tool which negates the need for data migration forever.
- Streamlined Workflows: When you are using OnlineOffice 365, the workflow would improve considerably and be more collaborative because it includes a complete MS Office productivity suite online. It means that you and your teams will be able to edit, improvise or comment on documents in real time without even downloading the documents.
Apart from the above reasons, Office 365 is recommended because it gives you access to bug fixes, top of the line data loss prevention, instant updates, etc. Well, the list really is endless. So why don’t you initiate the migration process and see for yourself? You are also free to mention the benefits we missed out on by commenting on this blog.